The University of the Philippines Open University Alumni Foundation Inc. (UPOUAFI) will be conducting a Chapter Election from 23 October to 12 November 2023 to select new leaders who will represent the UPOU alumni community. These officers will serve for the years 2023 to 2026. In this regard, we would like to seek your nomination on who will be the next UPOU Officials.
The officials must have the following qualifications:.
- Candidate must be a graduate of a degree program (associate’s, graduate diploma, or MA) under UP Open University.
- Candidate may be nominated by any member including him/herself
- Candidate must possess good leadership skills
- Candidate must be able to represent the alumni body
- Candidate must not have committed an offense or violation
If you are a UPOU Alumnus or Alumna, we strongly encourage you to seize this opportunity to actively participate and influence the future of the UPOU Alumni Foundation Inc.
To nominate, please click on the following link:UPOU Alumni Foundation, Inc. Officers Nomination Form 2023
Your voice matters, and your participation is highly appreciated.